[Summit] devroom talks

Steffen Larsen zooldk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 05:48:00 CST 2011

Hi All,

Me and Tuomas Koski  can do a talk with a subject similar to something like: "Kick start your XMPP Web Development".
We will cover subjects like "why to use XMPP, what is needed, and quick demo setup of BOSH, JS etc.".

How ever if the subject is already covered by some of the previous talks, we can change to other subject (pubsub for example) too.

-Cheers!
Steffen & Tuomas