[Summit] devroom talks

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Wed Jan 12 11:22:09 CST 2011

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 5:14 PM, Joe Hildebrand
<joe.hildebrand at webex.com> wrote:
> On 1/12/11 2:23 AM, "Dave Cridland" <dave at cridland.net> wrote:
>> I can more or less fit it in any slot, but it's not a 15-minute talk.
> If Klaas is coming, it would make sense for him to talk through his
> SASL/SAML work in an adjacent time slot.

I think security stuff is a fine thing to discuss - but I'd be keen
for us to not spend too many of our slots at FOSDEM on tertiary topics
if there's contention with XMPP topics, given that the FOSDEM slots
are (I think) supposed to be for presentation of XMPP topics to the
community and to the general public.

/K