[Summit] Check that you're a registered participant!

Florian Jensen admin at flosoft.biz
Tue Jan 18 17:30:27 CST 2011

Hey guys,

I just processed all of the people that sent a mail to the list over the weekend, so everyone should be listed to all the events that you asked to participate in.

Please check that you are listed for the events correctly, and that I haven't missed you or your attendance on a specific day.

As of now, there is 1 more place available on monday, 6 more for the dinner and 8 more on friday.

So, please, check that your name is on each list that you asked to be put onto, as we're very close to the limits of the capacity.

Greets,

Florian

Ps: We're still looking for people or companies who are willing to sponsor the dinner :)