[Summit] final attendee list

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Fri Jan 28 12:51:07 CST 2011

Hello Summiteers!

Florian and I have created a final list of attendees for Friday, Sunday
dinner, and Monday:

http://xmpp.org/participate/the-xmpp-summit/xmpp-summit-10/

You can see that we have over 50 people on Monday. I'm hoping that we
can find a few extra chairs and squeeze people into the room. If you
think you should be on the list but you're not, ping me or Florian as
soon as possible. Likewise, if your plans have changed and you will not
attend, please let us know so that we can plan accordingly.

If you are attending Friday or Monday or both, you will be issued
individual credentials for the guess-access wireless hotspot. I will
post more about that early next week.