[Summit] directions for Friday and Monday

Paolo Martini (pmartini) pmartini at cisco.com
Wed Feb 1 08:46:53 UTC 2012

I'll be back in Brussels tonight and able to assess better, but, given the weather conditions, I would recommend the train. If I understand correctly the hotel, the Schuman subway station is close by and, from there to the train central station is just a few stops. I'll check later if I see better options.

   paolo

Matthew Wild <mwild1 at gmail.com> wrote:

On 1 February 2012 03:13, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:
> Has anyone scoped out how to get from the hotel to the Cisco office on
> Friday and Monday? I know how to get there from central station, but not
> from the hotel we're staying at this year. Pointers welcome. :)

Google suggests taking the bus, with a 20 minute walk: http://g.co/maps/qh4u6

I'm not convinced it's better than making our way onto the train we
took last time though. There's a train station not far from the hotel,
but I'm not Brussels-savvy enough to know how easy it is to get to
Diegem station from there.

Regards,
Matthew