[Summit] Jingle for devroom <=> lounge

Edwin Mons jsf at edwinm.ik.nu
Wed Feb 1 14:06:35 UTC 2012

On 01/31/2012 09:28 PM, Dave Cridland wrote:
> I think it'd be cool, too, but I'm not aware of anyone offering kit yet.
> We'd need either cameras, or some Jingle-capable device (or laptop).

'fraid I cannot provide cameras.  We might want a TV or similar big
screen to show the video.  Preferably from someone who can store the
device safely when we're not at the ULB.  I could bring my 32" TV (it
has HDMI and VGA, so hooking up a laptop or similar should be fairly
easy), but I'm not sure where I could leave the thing before and after
FOSDEM.  Somehow putting it either in the trunk of my car or at the
hotel feels like inviting people to permanently borrow it.

Edwin