[Summit] [jdev] Fwd: deadline for FOSDEM talks

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Fri Feb 3 23:00:19 UTC 2012

> On 1/11/12 10:35 AM, Julien Genestoux wrote:
>> Let's do this!  Can you add my name : JULIEN GENESTOUX
>> XMPP and PubSubHubbub: BFFFs?
>
> Ack! I like the topic. :)

OK guys, I screwed up. Julien replied so early that I forgot to include
his talk when I was making the schedule. I'm going to slot him into the
"lunch break" at 14:30-15:00, right between Dodo Griffith's talk on
"Building on XMPP and the Web" and Simon Tennant's talk on "buddycloud,
XMPP, and HTTP". My apologies for the late schedule change!