[Summit] Fwd: [Board] Summit Hotel choice

Winfried Tilanus winfried at tilanus.com
Fri Jan 6 20:09:17 UTC 2012

On 01/06/2012 02:03 PM, Florian Jensen wrote:

Hi,

I checked the connections to Fosdem and Cisco: From Mariveaux we always
have to walk a bit, wherever we go, and the connection to Fosdem is not
very good. From Aloft we always have to change trains/busses/tram, but
the connections are still good. It also has a fast connection by
underground to the centre of Brussels.

Beside that, both seem to be a good offer.

Winfried