[Summit] XSF Dinner

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Fri Jan 6 22:28:25 UTC 2012

Folks,

Florian Jensen's sorting out the XSF Dinner once again this year
(this time on the Saturday).

As usual, places are limited, and as usual, we're trying to make it
free for XSF members, and lay on transport.

This means two things:

1) We're going to need to know if you're coming to this soon.

2) If you (or rather your company) can sponder the dinner, we'll be
publically grateful. And let you come, even if you're not a XSF
member.

In either case, please let Florian know.

Finally, and speaking personally, most importantly - Florian, I'm
coming. Save me a place, OK?

Dave. (As XSF Chair, apart from the last bit, obviously)
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at dave.cridland.net
  - http://dave.cridland.net/