[Summit] [FOSDEM 2012] How is organised the stand ?

goffi goffi at goffi.org
Sun Jan 8 12:00:49 UTC 2012

Ok I have missed the blog post. So if I can have a small place to put a
laptop for a demo, it will be great :)

in addition, if there is a free spot in devroom, I would be happy to
have a short talk to present my project, as it is multi-frontend (the
only one to my knowledge) and not only focusing on instant messaging
(microbloging, file sharing, etc), I think it can have some interest.

cheers
Goffi

PS: A page on the wiki to organise lifts would be nice too: if anybody
as a free seat in a car from Paris, please contact me :)