[Summit] XSF Dinner

Florian Jensen admin at flosoft.biz
Tue Jan 10 12:49:39 UTC 2012

Hi,

just like every year, we'll be holding the XSF dinner during the Summit.

We have arranged for a coach from FOSDEM on Saturday (just after the last talk in the Devroom) to bring us to the restaurant and back.

If you'd like to attend the dinner, please fill in the following form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDctRlBIVzJEYnlXcWd6YjhrOWV0a2c6MQ

We're also still looking for sponsors for the dinner, as we'd like to carry on the tradition of keeping the dinner free for XSF members. Any contribution is welcome!

Hope to see you guys in Brussels!

Florian

Ps: Hotel: The order form for that should arrive today or tomorrow. Just waiting for the contract. It will be the ALoft Schuman.