[Summit] [FOSDEM 2012] How is organised the stand ?

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Wed Jan 11 14:23:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have no answer about my projet (« Salut à Toi »), is it ok to have
some room in the stand for live demo ? And what about a small talk in
the devroom ? I have added my projet, as asked by Peter, to
http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/FOSDEM_2012_Demos, but it's still the only one
there, and there is no mention in http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/FOSDEM_2012.
I can give more informations about the project if you need :)

cheers
Goffi