[Summit] Regarding XMPP Summit 11

Peter Waher Peter.Waher at clayster.com
Wed Jan 11 14:26:10 UTC 2012

Hello

Yesterday I was accepted as a member of the XSF (thank you), and I learnt about the upcoming XMPP Summit in Belgium in the beginning of Fabruary.

Is it possible to also be able to hold a presentation/demo? I'd like to have a short presentation about what we do (among other things a system for home/building automation running on a Plug computer, communicating with PLCs over XMPP, among other things). I'd also like to talk about future projects, such as our work with IP-TV and HGI, distributed social networks and our effort into the semantic web.

Also, is there more information available regarding location, accomodation, etc?

Sincerely,
Peter Waher