[Summit] [FOSDEM 2012] How is organised the stand ?

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Wed Jan 11 15:55:00 UTC 2012

On 1/11/12 7:23 AM, Goffi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have no answer about my projet (« Salut à Toi »), is it ok to have
> some room in the stand for live demo ?

Seems fine to me!

> And what about a small talk in
> the devroom ?

What is the topic? These devroom talks are usually directed to
developers who don't know a lot about XMPP. So it can be interesting to
talk about how you solved a particular problem, challenges involved in
coding network applications, that sort of thing.

> I have added my projet, as asked by Peter, to
> http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/FOSDEM_2012_Demos, but it's still the only one
> there, and there is no mention in http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/FOSDEM_2012.
> I can give more informations about the project if you need :)

Yes, those wiki pages need to be updated. I think we might just want to
move the demos over to the main page.