[Summit] Devroom talk on Jingle (and NAT trav and Jitsi and GTalk)

Emil Ivov emcho at jitsi.org
Thu Jan 12 21:18:58 UTC 2012

Hey folks,

Florian and I were chatting about a devroom talk on Jingle so I thought
I'd drop a note here.

The point would be to present Jingle to developers that are not familiar
with it, give the basics as well as things like firewall traversal. I am
thinking of also mentioning things like the differences between standard
Jingle and the GTalk one, as well as how Jingle compares to SIP and how
both can interoperate. I am also thinking about sharing some of the
implementation details/gotchas we've had in Jitsi.

Does this sound OK?

Emil

--
Emil Ivov, Ph.D.                       67000 Strasbourg,
Project Lead                           France