[Summit] Demonstration slot @ XMPP Summit 11

Peter Waher Peter.Waher at clayster.com
Fri Jan 13 10:44:00 UTC 2012

Hello

If there's a slot available, we'd like to hold a presentation of ourselves and the work we do together with companies like Cisco Germany in the field of sensor networking and IoT (Internet of Things), as well as a presentation of what we have done and our aims/goals in the field of XMPP, as related to:

1)      Sensor networks

2)      Distributed social networks

3)      As a mechanism of extending the semantic web onto social networks (and not only HTTP-based semantic resources), i.e. extending SPARQL to handle semantic resources in P2P networks.

We would mainly like to do this demonstration/presentation to let ourselves be known to peers interested in these fields (since we're new members of the XSF), and in order to find people interested in similar topics and form groups working on proposing standards within these fields, in order to make commercial (or non-commercial) products interoperable (and thus more successful and lasting). We're actively working (together with partners) on XMPP-based commercial products within the fields of IoT, IP-TV, Utilities and Industry sectors, and would welcome input and new friends within these or similar sectors.

Sincerely,
Peter Waher