[Summit] XSF Dinner

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Fri Jan 13 15:08:35 UTC 2012

On Fri Jan 13 14:26:12 2012, Florian Jensen wrote:
> just a reminder, please fill this out asap so that we have the
> numbers for the dinner.
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDctRlBIVzJEYnlXcWd6YjhrOWV0a2c6MQ

As a general reminder about the XSF Dinner:

1) We aim to make it free for XSF Members.

2) We do this thanks to our sponsors.

We're happy for sponsors to attend the dinner as well - obviously we
do need to ask that their sponsorship amount covers their own costs

If you, or your employer, or your wife's best friend's dog's uncle,
is willing to sponsor an excellent dinner (and therefore be very
popular amongst those attending), please get in contact with Florian
Jensen.

And if you want to attend the XSF Dinner, please sign up as quickly
as possible so we know the costs.

Thanks,

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at dave.cridland.net