[Summit] Devroom talk proposal: ObjXMPP

Florian Zeitz florob at babelmonkeys.de
Sat Jan 14 22:30:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

if there is still a slot available Jonathan Schleifer and I would like
to do a presentation on the Objective-C XMPP library we are (and have
been) working on. It would take about 20min, but could probably be
shortened or stretched to be anything from 10-30min if needed.

Short Abstract:
This talk will introduce ObjXMPP, a portable XMPP library written in
Objective-C. Archivements made since this project was started at FOSDEM
2011, as well as some code examples will be presented.

Regards,
Florian "Florob" Zeitz
PS: We both also plan on attending the hackfest, dinner and summit.