[Summit] XMPP Summit and FOSDEM 2012

James Churchman jameschurchman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 12:09:07 UTC 2012

Hi Peter, thanks for your reply!

I meant more was anybody attending planing on recording the XMPP
DevRoom ? Maybe just a few talks that would appeal to an online
audience.. qualities not too important. Fosedm site does indeed put up
lots of the larger room talks after the event. Just occurred as I
watch so many online talks ( usually Web or Erlang related :-) ) that
for others who can't make Fosdem might be useful! Just a thought..

BR

James