[Summit] Do you need a summary of the talks in the Devroom?

Winfried Tilanus winfried at tilanus.com
Sun Jan 15 14:14:45 UTC 2012

On 01/14/2012 08:27 PM, Peter Saint-Andre (psaintan) wrote:

Hi,

> Just a sentence or two. Please send to this list. Thanks!

Presenter: Winfried Tilanus - HelpIM

Topic: HelpIM - Building a Webchat? DON'T DO WHAT I DID!

already there, what can possibly go wrong? Well, at the HelpIM project
we managed to make a lot of screw ups. In this presentation I will tell
all about them, so you don't have to make the same mistakes."

Winfried