[Summit] devroom speakers take note!!!

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Sun Jan 15 19:38:34 UTC 2012

If we've added your talk to the devroom schedule, please provide the
following information AS SOON AS POSSIBLE but no later than by Friday,
January 20.

(For background about this request, please see [1].)

REQUIRED INFORMATION

- Personal Name *and* Family Name ("goffi" and "dodo" are not enough!)

- Short Bio (what software projects you've worked on, etc.)

- Talk Title (I've created some of these, please check)

- Talk Abstract (one line only)

- Talk Description (slightly longer description)

OPTIONAL INFORMATION

- Image (128x128, preferrably PNG)

- Link (blog, website, etc.)

Many thanks for your help with this -- if you don't provide the
information, we need to create it for you and that takes time!

Peter

[1]
https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/devroom-managers/2012-January/000005.html