[Summit] XMPP service discovery in the webinos project

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Jan 17 19:57:45 UTC 2012

On 1/16/12 3:23 AM, Klos, V.B. (Victor) wrote:
> hi all,
>
> this talk proposal has not made it to the list at
> http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/FOSDEM_2012#Give_a_Devroom_Talk. Has it
> slipped through

Yes.

> or is it not interesting enough? I will assume the
> first, and continue with the abstract below :-)

Please provide all the information requested here:

http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/summit/2012-January/000900.html

> BTW I am willing to help out in the real time lounge as well, could
> present this demo there as I notice the day is somewhat filled
> already.

Great! It is important that we have people at the Real Time Lounge on
Saturday instead of all hanging out in the devroom and leaving a few
lonely volunteers to man the lounge. :)

/psa