[Summit] tentative devroom schedule

Emil Ivov emcho at jitsi.org
Tue Jan 17 21:59:50 UTC 2012

On 17.01.12 19:42, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> Thanks. I tried to do some basic clusters, but your suggestions are
> good. I'll update the schedule later this week (or someone else can do
> that, since it's a wiki!).

Is everyone supposed to be able to get a user? It currently says you
need admin rights.

Cheers,
Emil

> On 1/16/12 3:40 AM, Winfried Tilanus wrote:
>> On 01/15/2012 04:48 AM, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>> I'd appreciate a review by the team here before we send this to the
>>> FOSDEM folks.
>>
>> It might be good to cluster topics, makes it much easier for people
>> interested in certain topics to cherry-pick talks. I would think about
>> sth like this:
>>
>> * XMPP based webapplications
>> Winfried Tilanus  - HelpIM - Building a Webchat? DON'T DO WHAT I DID!
>> Dave Cridland  - Plastique
>> Dominik Renzel  - Interwidget Communication with XMPP and Apache Rave
>> Dodo  - See You on the Other Side: Building on XMPP and the web
>>
>> * XMPP based social networking
>> Simon Tennant  - buddycloud: Open Social Networking
>> Michiel de Jong  - User Address Ownership in the Federated Social Web
>>
>> * Jingle
>> Emil Ivov  - Jingle, Firewall Traversal, and You
>> Hiro Suzuki  - Multi-User Jingle
>>
>> * Great ways to deploy XMPP
>> Stefan de Konink  - PubSub in the Dutch Railways API
>> Hiro Suzuki  - Event Visualization with XMPP in Emergency Call Systems
>>
>> * XMPP protocol
>> Hirotaka Sato  - State of Internationalization Support in XMPP Servers
>> Gunnar Hellstrom  - Real-Time Text in XMPP
>> Peter Saint-Andre  - XMPP Service Directories
>>
>> * XMPP & Programming languages
>> Goffi  - Python Architectures in Client Development
>> Florian Zeitz and Jonathan Schleifer  - XMPP Development in Objective-C
>>
>> CU!
>>
>> Winfried

Emil Ivov, Ph.D.                       67000 Strasbourg,
Project Lead                           France
Jitsi
emcho at jitsi.org                        PHONE: +33.1.77.62.43.30
http://jitsi.org                       FAX:   +33.1.77.62.47.31