[Summit] Real Time Lounge

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Wed Jan 18 17:28:34 UTC 2012

Folks, this year we're doing something different at FOSDEM for the
"stand" by hosting a "real time lounge" with (we hope) comfy chairs and
lots of demos.

However, the list of demos is thin:

http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/FOSDEM_2012#Demos

We need more demo ideas!

We also need volunteers to serve various shifts at the lounge so that
our usual hardworking stand people (like Edwin Mons) are not saddled
with all the work! Please volunteer for a few shifts on Sunday and
especially Saturday (when lots of things are happening in the devroom,
thus leaving the stand too empty in past years):

http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/FOSDEM_2012#Saturday_Volunteers

http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/FOSDEM_2012#Sunday_Volunteers

Thanks!