[Summit] devroom speakers take note!!!

HIro Suzuki hiro.suzuki at d3communications.jp
Thu Jan 19 02:59:05 UTC 2012

Hello Peter,

My infromations and session informations of temtative session name
"Multi User Jingle" are as follows.

---

* Hiro Suzuki's Information

- Personal Name *and* Family Name ("goffi" and "dodo" are not enough!)
Name: Yoshihiro
Family Name: Suzuki

- Short Bio (what software projects you've worked on, etc.)
Last year, Yoshihiro Suzuki started his own business (D3
Communications) which currently provides realtime service
architechture planning and design. And he also founded and leads RSi
Project (Realtime Service Initiative Project) in Japan which is
reseach / develop / deploy project for realtime services based on XMPP
protocol suits. In last decade, his research topic are access network
architectures and services in FTTH and 4G mobile network at Panasonic.

- Image (128x128, preferrably PNG)
(attached file: "Hiro Suzuki.png" )

- Link (blog, website, etc.)
None

* Session Information

- Talk Title (I've created some of these, please check)

Multi User Jingle

- Talk Abstract (one line only)

I will propose my Multi User Jingle concept and procedure.

- Talk Description (slightly longer description)

In order to realize Multi User Jingle, I introduce MUC protocol for
user management signaling and a media switch to exchange user's medeia
paths. In this concept, user's signaling paths and media data paths
forms star topology.

---

Best Regards.
Hiro Suzuki