[Summit] devroom speakers take note!!!

HIro Suzuki hiro.suzuki at d3communications.jp
Thu Jan 19 03:14:13 UTC 2012

Hello Peter,

 I have a request, in tentative session named "Event Visualization
with XMPP in Emergency Call System", I will talk with my joint
researcher Assoc. Prof. Nobuo Ogashiwa.  So Please write my name (Hiro
Suzuki) and my joint researcher name (Nobuo Ogashiwa) as speakers in
"Dev Room Shedule"

---

* Hiro Suzuki's Information

- Personal Name *and* Family Name ("goffi" and "dodo" are not enough!)
Name: Yoshihiro
Family Name: Suzuki

- Short Bio (what software projects you've worked on, etc.)
Last year, Yoshihiro Suzuki started his own business (D3
Communications) which currently provides realtime service
architechture planning and design. And he also founded and leads RSi
Project (Realtime Service Initiative Project) in Japan which is
reseach / develop / deploy project for realtime services based on XMPP
protocol suits. In last decade, his research topic are access network
architectures and services in FTTH and 4G mobile network at Panasonic.

- Image (128x128, preferrably PNG)
(attached file: "Hiro Suzuki.png" )

- Link (blog, website, etc.)
None

* Nobuo Ogashiwa's Information

- Personal Name *and* Family Name ("goffi" and "dodo" are not enough!)
Name: Nobuo
Family Name: Ogashiwa

- Short Bio (what software projects you've worked on, etc.)
Nobuo Ogashiwa is an Associated Professor of the Faculty of
International Social Studies, Maebashi Kyoai Gakuen College and is a
Director of ICT Center of Maebashi Kyoai Gakuen College.  His current
research topic is mobile network technologies in college campus and
XMPP software development (URL: http://github.com/ogashiwa/xmppd).  He
is a member of the RSi Project which is a XMPP-based Realtime Service
project in Japan. And he is also a member of the WIDE Project which is
a japanese initiatively internet research project.

- Image (128x128, preferrably PNG)
(attached file: "Nobuo Ogashiwa.png" )

- Link (blog, website, etc.)
http://nlab.jp/xmpp/
http://github.com/ogashiwa/xmppd/

* Session Information

- Talk Title (I've created some of these, please check)

Soft Emergency Call System by Using XMPP PubSub/PEP

- Talk Abstract (one line only)

In our designed system, there are 2 issues, "Event Aggregation" and
"Event Visualization"

- Talk Description (slightly longer description)

We designed "Soft Emergency Call System" to deploy in local goverment
area to care aging society.  In design Process We had 2 issues ("Event
Aggregation" and "Event Visualization"), and introduce 2 ideas to
resolve them, and introduce system's implementation and developing
environmanet.

---

Best Regards.
Hiro Suzuki