[Summit] See you all soon! :D

Adam Brault adam at andyet.net
Thu Jan 19 06:42:36 UTC 2012

Howdy, folks!

Looks like part of our &yet team will be able to make it again to the
summit.

We're really looking forward to getting to be there and seeing all of
you. I personally loved last year's summit and discussions there sparked
a number of very good things. Plus, I'm a member of the Dave Cridland
Fan Club, so I'm eager to catch this leg of his tour.

 From our team will be:

  * Lance Stout (XSF Member, SleekXMPP co-author)
  * Nathan Fritz (XSF...um, Alum?, SleekXMPP co-author)
  * Henrik Joreteg (XSF non-member)
  * Adam Brault (IM User)

Thank you so much to Florian for all your hard work organizing things.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Adam