[Summit] Real Time Lounge

Adam Brault adam at andyet.net
Thu Jan 19 06:43:22 UTC 2012

Presuming we can get approval from the client and it would be an
appropriate project to demo, our &yet team would be interested in
showing RECON Dynamics' realtime asset-tracking web app, which is XMPP
backend and frontend. (recondynamics.com)

We could also demo the XMPP interface Mr. Lance Stout has been working
on for andbang.com.