[Summit] XMPP service discovery in the webinos project

Klos, V.B. (Victor) victor.klos at tno.nl
Thu Jan 19 08:15:29 UTC 2012

hi,

here goes:

Name: Victor Klos

Bio: Victor is interested in ICT that matters. His broad interests range from serious gaming (http://www.triangler.nl/) via security and messaging to video and video delivery. As a R&D guy he is currently involved in the webinos project (http://webinos.org/).

Title: webinos, tying web technology to everything

Speaker: Victor Klos

Abstract: The webinos project (http://webinos.org/) aims to deliver an open source open standards based platform for secure and privacy aware interaction between users and services. Developers program in JavaScript and get access to both local and remote services. Under the hood, the webinos runtime uses XMPP to do service discovery. This talk highlights some unique features of webinos and investigates the role of XMPP.

Photo:

Link: http://webinos.org/

cheers,
Victor