[Summit] Attendance

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Fri Jan 20 03:30:49 UTC 2012

On 1/17/12 3:32 AM, Theo Cushion wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to attend the XMPP summit. I'm a web app developer who is
> using XMPP behind the scenes to achieve realtime updates in the
> browser, it would be great to meet some people who are doing similar
> things.
>
> Looking through the plan it looks like Saturday and Sunday at FOSDEM
> are probably most relevant to me. Is it also worth attending the
> Hackfest on Friday?

It depends on what you care about. :) Friday and Monday are more
technical because they are smaller gatherings for developers who are
already familiar with XMPP. Saturday is all about outreach to general
developers at FOSDEM who show up at the devroom. Sunday is less
structured because we have the real-time lounge but no talks. If you'd
like to join on Friday or Monday, let us know.