[Summit] devroom schedule update

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Fri Jan 20 04:55:58 UTC 2012

Folks, I've updated the devroom schedule with my best guesses about
reasonable clusters (thank, Winfried!) and time constraints:

http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/FOSDEM_2012#Give_a_Devroom_Talk

The main changes are that I've added a talk by Victor Klos on webinos
and I've moved my talk on server directories and Hirotaka Sato's talk on
internationalization support in XMPP servers to Friday. I've also added
a break from 15:30 to 16:00 and I've ended the schedule at 18:30 so that
we can clean and lock down the room (and the lounge) before we need to
take the bus to the XSF dinner on Saturday night.

Feedback is welcome before we submit this sometime tomorrow (probably
Friday night in North America).