[Summit] devroom schedule update

Gunnar Hellström gunnar.hellstrom at omnitor.se
Fri Jan 20 06:22:07 UTC 2012

Hi Peter,

On the 16.30 session, please reinsert me, Gunnar Hellström as it was
initially.

And replace the "for the hearing impaired" with "for smooth and rapid
texting"

So that the session becomes:

Gunnar Hellström  Applying XMPP: Real-Time Text for smooth and rapid
texting  16:30 - 17:00

Thanks,
Gunnar

Gunnar Hellström