[Summit] Who is "Dodo"?

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Fri Jan 20 18:27:42 UTC 2012

There's a talk scheduled for a person named "Dodo", entitled "See You on
the Other Side: Building on XMPP and the Web".

I have no idea who this person is -- they did not contact me, they did
not post to the list, and they are not known in the community. It seems
that perhaps Florian added this talk to the wiki, but I'm not sure.

If the identity of "Dodo" is not revealed by the end of the day, I will
remove this talk from the schedule -- I'm sure we can use that half-hour
productively (lightning talks, perhaps?).