[Summit] devroom speakers take note!!!

dodo dodo.the.last at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 20 20:08:08 UTC 2012

Sorry for the late response

> REQUIRED INFORMATION
>
> - Personal Name *and* Family Name ("goffi" and "dodo" are not enough!)

Dodo Griffiths, known as dodo.the.last or ▟ ▖▟ ▖ or just dodo.

> - Short Bio (what software projects you've worked on, etc.)

most of my work can be found on ohloh [0], github [1] and on my self
founded distributed git hosting service codetube [2].

> - Talk Title (I've created some of these, please check)

"Building Real-time in the Web with XMPP"

> - Talk Abstract (one line only)

In this talk, I will share my experience of building a real-time
WebApp using XMPP on server side.

> - Talk Description (slightly longer description)

During the development of the buddycloud webclient we incorporated and
build a huge tech stack of awesome libraries.

http://beta.buddycloud.org
http://buddycloud.org/

[0] https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/dodo_the_last
[1] https://github.com/dodo