[Summit] multi-user Jingle Re: devroom speakers take note!!!

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Fri Jan 20 23:54:51 UTC 2012

Hiro, I think this talk is better for Friday or Monday, not the devroom
on Saturday. I'm not going to schedule it for Saturday, but I hope you
will at the Summit on Friday or Monday to present your ideas! Let's also
make sure that Emil Ivov is there, or you can chat with him sometime
over the weekend.

Thanks!