[Summit] multi-user Jingle Re: devroom speakers take note!!!

Emil Ivov emcho at jitsi.org
Sat Jan 21 21:27:14 UTC 2012

On Saturday, January 21, 2012, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:
> Let's also make sure that Emil Ivov is there, or you can chat with him
sometime
> over the weekend.

I will be there during the weekend, at the Jitsi stand, the devroom or the
RTL during the entire weekend (and the beer event of course :-). Won't be
able to make it to the summit though.

Cheers,
Emil

> Thanks!
>
> On 1/18/12 7:59 PM, HIro Suzuki wrote:
>> Hello Peter,
>>
>> My infromations and session informations of temtative session name
>> "Multi User Jingle" are as follows.
>>
>> ---
>>
>> * Hiro Suzuki's Information
>>
>> - Personal Name *and* Family Name ("goffi" and "dodo" are not enough!)
>> Name: Yoshihiro
>> Family Name: Suzuki
>>
>> - Short Bio (what software projects you've worked on, etc.)
>> Last year, Yoshihiro Suzuki started his own business (D3
>> Communications) which currently provides realtime service
>> architechture planning and design. And he also founded and leads RSi
>> Project (Realtime Service Initiative Project) in Japan which is
>> reseach / develop / deploy project for realtime services based on XMPP
>> protocol suits. In last decade, his research topic are access network
>> architectures and services in FTTH and 4G mobile network at Panasonic.
>>
>> - Image (128x128, preferrably PNG)
>> (attached file: "Hiro Suzuki.png" )
>>
>> - Link (blog, website, etc.)
>> None
>>
>> * Session Information
>>
>> - Talk Title (I've created some of these, please check)
>>
>> Multi User Jingle
>>
>> - Talk Abstract (one line only)
>>
>> I will propose my Multi User Jingle concept and procedure.
>>
>> - Talk Description (slightly longer description)
>>
>> In order to realize Multi User Jingle, I introduce MUC protocol for
>> user management signaling and a media switch to exchange user's medeia
>> paths. In this concept, user's signaling paths and media data paths
>> forms star topology.
>>
>> ---
>>
>> Best Regards.
>> Hiro Suzuki

Emil Ivov, Ph.D.                       67000 Strasbourg,
Project Lead                           France
Jitsi
emcho at jitsi.org                        PHONE: +33.1.77.62.43.30
http://jitsi.org                       FAX:   +33.1.77.62.47.31