[Summit] multi-user Jingle Re: devroom speakers take note!!!

HIro Suzuki hiro at rsi-project.jp
Sun Jan 22 08:25:07 UTC 2012

Hello Peter and xmpp comuunities,

Thank you for your kindness.

 I'm a new comer, and first of all, I'd like to know my ideas are meaningful
or not in current xmpp communities, and I'd like to discuss about near
future's realtime service architecture by using XMPP protocol suits.

 So, it's no problem to move my "MUJI" talk slot to Monday, and then after I
heard Emil's Devroom talk on 4th Feb. (Saturday), I'll take a enough time to
think about his system.  Now, I'm preparing to make clarify my goal of design
in my presentation, and at first I'll talk about my motivation in my talk.

 In fact, My ideas about "MUJI" and "Event Visualization" was formed from one
motivation or based on one conceptual architecture, so if the schedule of
"Devroom talk" is very tight, it's no problem to move my both time slots to
Monday.

Best Regards,
Hiro