[Summit] headcount for Friday and Monday

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 09:09:10 UTC 2012

> > So that I can order lunch on Friday (Feb 3) and Monday (Feb 6), I need
> > to find out how many people will participate. Here is who I have listed
> > so far:

I'd like to join the XMPP summit on Friday an Monday with a colleague
(Dieter Cailliau) and am normally @FOSDEM in any case.

Since we're local (Kortrijk -- Barco), we have no problem getting there
(though getting in Brussels early in the morning on Friday and Monday
might not be so trivial by car:-))

--
  greetz, marc
harvey 2.6.29.1 #1 PREEMPT Mon Apr 6 22:33:31 CDT 2009 GNU/Linux