[Summit] wifi Friday and Monday

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Fri Jan 27 18:02:43 UTC 2012

To clarify: I assume that everyone on listed on the web page will want
access, but I don't have email addresses for a few people. You don't all
need to contact me individually, only the people who've signed up
colleagues and such. And I can always provision folks on Friday or
Monday, but I'd prefer not to waste meeting time on that. :)