[Summit] discussion topics

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Mon Jan 30 21:29:54 UTC 2012

The Friday agenda is fairly flexible, but Monday is usually somewhat
more structured. I'm happy to proceed in unconference style by creating
the agenda on Monday morning, but it would be good for you all to think
about the topics you'd like to discuss while we have a high-bandwidth
connection. Also, we've found it productive in the past to introduce a
topic on Friday, engage people in conversation about it on Saturday and
Sunday, then discuss it again on Monday (therefore I might create an
unconference-style topic list on Friday).

If you have burning issues you'd like to discuss, please post about them
to the list, create a presentation, or ask for time on the agenda.