[Summit] Jingle for devroom <=> lounge

Emil Ivov emcho at jitsi.org
Tue Jan 31 20:27:23 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 9:17 PM, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:
> We talked about setting up a Jingle session between the devroom and the
> real time lounge.

Yay!

> I've created the following two accounts for testing:
>
> devroom at jabber.org
> realtimelounge at jabber.org

Do you already have jingle nodes running there? If not we were
thinking of using a couple of accounts on jit.si

> Do we need cameras or audio equipment so that this works well? Perhaps
> something on which to place the computers we will use in the devroom and
> the lounge (e.g., music stands)?

The most important part would be the possibility to have a wired
connection between both locations. Knowing FOSDEM, the wireless access
would very likely be insufficient for an impressive demo.

Do you know if this is possible or should we ask? Tias? The FOSDEM list?

> I think this would be a cool demo. :)

Most definitely!

Emil

--