[Summit] XMPP summit in October...

bear bear42 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 03:34:59 UTC 2012

I would love to have a 2 day summit but I know that it may be tough
for folks to add another day to the end of KRTConf.

If we do make it a single day then we need to be prep'd and ready the
night before so we start right off and have a full day.

I will be going to KRTConf so I can help with any onsite prep work

--
Bear

bear at xmpp.org (email)
bear42 at gmail.com (xmpp, email)