[Summit] Thursday dinner details

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Wed Oct 24 13:01:46 UTC 2012

The XSF dinner on Thursday will happen at Clyde Common (1014 SW Stark
Street, 5 blocks from the Marriott). Our reservation is for 6:30 PM.

XSF members [1] dine for free (paid by the XSF) and are allowed to bring
one guest. Everyone else will need to pay their own way, which will be
$50 not including adult beverages. If this changes your interest in
participating, please let me know ASAP because I need to provide final
numbers to the restaurant this morning!

As at previous Summits, sponsors are very much welcome to help defray
the costs of the event. The likes of Collabora, Google, Isode, Nokia,
Surevine, Vodafone, and &yet have been prior dinner sponsors and their
support is very much appreciated. Thanks also to new XSF sponsor
Coversant and existing sponsors Google, USSHC, and Voxeo for their help
in making it possible for the XSF to offer the Summit in general free of
charge. Please contact me directly if your organization would like to
sponsor some portion of the dinner, or become a general sponsor of the XSF.

Thanks!

Peter

[1] If http://xmpp.org/about-xmpp/xsf/xsf-member-list/ is up to date the
relevant members are Dave Cridland, Ralph Meijer, Jack Moffitt, Lance
Stout, Mike Taylor, Matthew Wild, and Christopher Zorn.