[Summit] hangouts

Steffen Larsen zooldk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 18:26:28 UTC 2012

Its was ok, but the sound quality could be better. But it was enough to follow the conversations etc. It could be nice if we had like two mics. in each end of the room to improve quality and volume.

I think we should do the same for the next summit in Bruxelles in february (2013) - but this time maybe try it with multiple mics. if that can be done or maybe a real video camera, if someone own such a thing. :-)
We could also use the handout to write and maintain the Agenda. This is nice if remote people jumps in and out of the hangout (to quickly see what the current agenda is).

-Cheers and thanks for nice remote summit! - See you in February!

/Steffen Larsen
zooldk at gmail.com