[Summit] Request to attend XMPP Summit 12

Lloyd Watkin lloyd.watkin at surevine.com
Thu Sep 27 08:26:05 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

I'm going to be heading out to Portland for the Realtime conference and
would like to attend the summit on the Thursday. I from a company called
Surevine who recently submitted XEP-0314 and also work on the buddycloud
team.

Cheers, Lloyd
http://www.twitter.com/lloydwatkin

--

Lloyd Watkin
mobile +447795518402
email  lloyd.watkin at surevine.com
skype  lloyd.watkin.surevine

Surevine

Participate | Collaborate | Innovate
Surevine Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 06726289.
Registered office The Stables, Manor Farm, Chavenage, Tetbury, GL8 8XW.
If you think you have received this message in error, please notify us.