[Summit] interop testing at Summit 15?

Yusuke DOI yusuke.doi at toshiba.co.jp
Mon Dec 16 05:14:51 UTC 2013

Peter, all,

We're trying to make our first version of EXI-ready XMPP code before the summit. Currently no TLS, no SASL, no encryption, no compression (dedicated EXI), not yet tested well but I hope it could be fun for you.

I'm not sure it could be interoperable with code of Joachim's group...

BTW, can I have logistics info before holliday week? I think it's better to book the trip soon...

Regards,

Yusuke

p.s. to be honest, not yet running :( My holliday hackathon will be on it.