[Summit] Summit 13 Talks and stuff

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Fri Jan 4 17:12:30 UTC 2013

I'd suggest that the simplest option is to collate all the talks we
have, and decide which would benefit a wider audience and which are
aimed at serious XMPP-heads, and schedule them for FOSDEM and XSF
Summit respectively.

If there's cases for both, then doing a talk twice is fine (and might
allow speakers to fine-tune a talk to the audiences).