[Summit] Summit 13 Talks and stuff

Winfried Tilanus winfried at tilanus.com
Sun Jan 6 22:08:44 UTC 2013

On 01/04/2013 08:06 AM, bear wrote:

Hi,

> If I have missed your talk or made some other silly mistake, please do
> send a correction to the Summit list so I can fix it.
>
> Please do make sure it's to the Summit list so everyone who is
> interested in the Summit can see it.

Will there be some room/space for hacking/hands-on work too? At and
after summit 12 there was some need articulated to write technology
overview papers on some topics that raised reoccurring questions. If
there are enough people willing to participate, I would like to
coordinate a sprint on writing those. Topics that are likely good to get
started on:
- Shared BOSH/websockets c.q. cross-tab and cross-device state sharing
- XMPP over unreliable and low bandwidth connections
- Setting up a to HTTP/websockets restricted clientI mentioned

Think it would be good to have both people who feel comfortable with the
technical details on these, for outlining the text and reviewing it, and
people who feel comfortable with writing texts like these involved.

CU!

Winfried