[Summit] XMPP Summit Hotel

Florian Jensen admin at flosoft.biz
Tue Jan 8 15:21:47 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

so, the Hotel deal has been signed... I was able to knock down a few more Euros from the offer.

Please use the link below to book if you're attending the Summit.

The pricing is:

ALOFT BRUSSELS SCHUMAN (3*)

Aankomst:          30 januari 2013
Vertrek:               03 februari 2013
Kamers:               10 singles
Tarieven – geldig voor 10 kamers of meer:

Nacht 30 & 31 januari 2013

160 € per single kamer per nacht, inclusief ontbijt en taksen
170 € per dubbele kamer per nacht, inclusief ontbijt en taksen

Nacht 01 & 02 februari 2013

75 € per single kamer per nacht, inclusief ontbijt en taksen
85 € per dubbele kamer per nacht, inclusief ontbijt en taksen

Guests can access the site to learn more about the event and to book,
modify, or cancel a reservation from January 8, 2013 to February 4,
2013.

Below you will find the appropriate link(s) for your participants to
access the site:

Attendee

XMPP Standards Foundation (OR copy and paste the following link into a
web browser) https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/XMPP2013

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Please book these as soon as possible, as we'll loose the capacity in a few days.

Greets,

Florian