[Summit] devroom schedule is final!

Steffen Larsen zooldk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 09:11:35 UTC 2013

True true Dave!. We might be able to benefit from the Jabber name, because it is more recognisable. Then how about calling it Jabber/XMPP when we are on FOSDEM and other conferences?
And little by little we can start removing the Jabber tag that is bound to us, and XMPP will be recognised as the thing it is. :-)

/Steffen